Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Tuesday 14 December 2010

To the limit

Several times recently I've heard political pundits refer to the swingeing governmet cuts as "testing to the limit" whichever area they are talking about. Today I heard the phrase applied to the health service "efficiency savings".
The trouble with testing something to the limit is that you only find out where the limit is when you have passed it and by then you have broken the thing that you are testing. I have a horrible feeling that all this "testing to the limit" is going to result in a lot of very broken public services.


No comments: