Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Wednesday 1 December 2010

A reminder to anyone interested

Tomorrow night, weather permitting, I shall be appearing at the open mic session at the Margaret Rose Abri Cafe on Cheapside in Digbeth. I have a set of poems that are mostly about travel but with a couple of other surprises thrown in, assuming that the cold weather keeps enough people away to give me time to do them.

I will also be appearing on 14th of December at City Voices in Wolverhampton, at the City Bar in King Street. For that one I have a travel memoir about Christmas in the Philippines.

(And yes, Dave, you were right about the date. It is the 14th NOT the 12th.)

No comments: