Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Saturday 18 December 2010

Have I Got News For You #4

I am probably the only person who saw the show who had this as his favourite bit.

In the part where they try to fill in the missing words in headlines they showed this headline.

Congratulations, _________________, hospital tells man of 50.

The correct answer was "you're pregnant".

Ross Noble's answer which met with a bemused silence in the studio made me laugh, if no one else.

Congratulations, you are the first person able to communicate with large medical buildings, hospital tells man of 50.

No comments: