Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Blogger Problem

I've logged in today to find that I can no longer see followers on my blog.
I'd like to ask a favour of anyone reading, can you add a comment to this post and let me know if you see any followers on the right of the blog. It is apparently a "known issue" but none of the suggested solutions on blogger help have made any difference.

4 comments:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

It's a problem I have had all over the week-end.
One minute the followers are ther then they disappear.
So you're like the rest of us,

Yvonne.

SilverLinesJewelry said...

yup...its been the same for me...
and no, I cant see your followers :(

Anonymous said...

I see followers today.

Bob Hale said...

Seems to come and go.
Apparently it's one of those issues that is known about and affects lots of blogs.
I expect it will all work in the end.