Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Getting Closer

My entire collection of furniture now consists of four dining room chairs and one stool, one table, one TV, one DVD recorder and one bed. You can't count the ironing board.
I no longer have a car.
The future is still getting closer and I must confess that as my possessions diminish I am starting to feel a bit more nervous about it all, starting to wonder if these were the right decisions to make. Intellectually I'm sure it will be great but there are definite wobbles in my gut feelings about the future.
I've had them before though...before I quit my twenty year career in IT to go travelling ... before I decided not to return to IT and go instead into teaching ... before I decided to take the redundancy payment.

It's all natural. It's still wobbly though.

No comments: