Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Saturday 25 June 2011

A River of Stones: Lost

Back in January I took part in the River of Stones project in which every day writers from all over the world posted a tiny, minutely observed, piece about the world around them.

In July the project is running again and I shall once more be taking part.

My observations will be appearing both here, and on the blog I've set up specifically for that project - Stones From The Road. 

The project starts properly in a few days but I thought I'd get a bit of practice and start now.

Friday 24 June

Already running late, things go wrong
flat battery, too many roadworks,
and then I look at my wrist and discover
that my father's gold watch is missing.

No comments: