Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Wednesday 14 April 2010

Alice Eternal

I have started a new blog, Alice Eternal.

It's probably of little or no interest to anyone as it is just an index that I am building to my Alice in Wonderland collection. In the coming months I will be indexing all my Alice books, videos, CDs, comics and so on. 
Perhaps of more interest will be the occasional entries indexing and reprinting my own Alice poems and stories.

Take a look if it appeals, though so far there are very few entries.

No comments: