Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Sunday 11 April 2010

Geometry

I like the line I just heard in the trailer for next week's "Outnumbered".

Child: "Why are they called 'size zero'? Zero means nothing and they'd be invisible."
Grandmother: "It just means they are very skinny. A woman can be any size or shape she wants."
Child: "What about a hexagon?"

The kids in the series are quite remarkable young performers.

1 comment:

arnie said...

I agree. It's even more remarkable when you realise that much of the dialogue is improvised.