Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Tuesday 6 April 2010

Things I'd like to see.

As I type Gordon Brown is on TV announcing the date for the election and telling us why we should vote for him.

A moment earlier the door to number ten opened and the entire cabinet trooped out to stand in a row on the pavement waiting for the PM to emerge and make the announcement. As the door momentarily closed behind them it occurred to me that what I wanted to see next was the door open again, Gordon Brown to put his head around it and shout "And don't come back!" before slamming it shut.

No comments: