Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Friday 7 May 2010

favourite quote of the campaign

Well, the election is over, the votes are counted and we still have no idea of who will form a Government. Ain't democracy wonderful?

Anyway, electoral oddities aside, my favourite quote of the campaign came in the first leaders' debate from David "I was talking to a man" Cameron.

David Cameron: I was in Plymouth recently, and a 40-year-old black man made the point to me. He said, I came here when I was six, I've served in the Royal Navy for 30 years.

Really? What did he serve as, a cabin boy?

No comments: