Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Monday 3 May 2010

Political Analysis

It seems there are plenty of sites around where you can answer a series of questions to match you to the political party that best represents your views. To help you further I thought I'd give you my detailed political analysis of the main parties.

Gordon Brown: Vote for me because you can't trust Cameron or Clegg.
David Cameron: Vote for me because if you vote for Clegg you'll get Brown.
Nick Clegg: Vote for me because I'm not Brown or Cameron.

I hope that helps.

(Of course in reality, unless you live in one of their constituencies, you don't get to vote for any of them but they all seem determined to run a presidential style campaigm this time.)

2 comments:

Friko said...

Too true. Too bloody true.
And yet, how can you not vote, if you can, that is.

I like your blog, I scrolled back and found much to interest me.

Greetings from the Shropshire Hills from a new follower.

Bob Hale said...

Welcome, and thank you for your kind words. I suppose that like most people I shall vote for whichever seems like the least of the possible evils.