Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Friday 25 March 2011

Almost the genuine article

There is a partwork being advertised on TV at the moment where, for your money, you get a magazine about baking and something to use in the process. The first issue, for example, had three cupcake moulds. As ever I'm baffled by who exactly the target audience is supposed to be but I was amused in own today to see some boxes for sale containing cupcake moulds made of the same heat resistant material with the caption "Similar to as seen on TV". It's an odd grammatical construction, at best, but it made me smile.

No comments: