Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Thursday 24 March 2011

Dearth

It has been drawn to my attention that I haven't posted much recently.
I'm not really sure why that is. I have plenty of time on my hands but I haven't felt any urgency in my writing. Of course I have published two books and started work on preparing two more. I have also scanned literally thousands of photographs. I have also, unsuccessfully, been looking for jobs overseas.
I have also been posting ahead on my photoblog which is set to produce a picture a day until the end of June at the moment.
And I have a cold.

None of which are reasons, simply excuses.

I shall do better from tomorrow. In about forty minutes I'm off to this month's Bilston Voices poetry evening and there will, at the very least, be a review. I shall try to dedicate some considerable amount of time to this blog tomorrow.

No comments: