Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Sunday 9 January 2011

Forthcoming

I've today confirmed that I'm taking part in the Poetry Slam on 12th February at the Imperial Banqueting Suite in Bilston. The first round will be for romantic poetry, a form I don't do very much but I think I have a couple of good pieces I can use. The other rounds are free subject and I know I have good stuff should I make it through to those. I've chatted with the organiser and I'm happy with the format. Should be good and at the very least I'll get free admission to watch the other fourteen performers pieces.

I hope I can rely on some of my more local readers to pop along and support me. The price of admission is £10 and it does include a very tasty curry.

2 comments:

john_am said...

Looks like a Saturday - Count me in

Bob Hale said...

It is a Saturday, and you already know how good the curry is!
:)