Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Wednesday 26 January 2011

A River of Stones #26

Two brief, but important, notes before we get to today's stone.

1) I'm not fluent, my translation may be faulty.

2) Blame Nancy, she gave me the Klingon dictionary in the first place.

yIDogh

jIlaDtah tlhInganmu'ghom
jIjajchu naghHommeywIJ
Dat

(Be Silly!


As I was reading the Klingon dictionary
I understood clearly that my small stones
Are everywhere.)

3 comments:

Sue said...

Qapla!

Bob Hale said...

As a Klingon Arthur Askey
( http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0033739/ )
might have said,

qatlho'

David Love said...

I think I've just found the Rosetta stone of Klingon!!

(Unless Arthur Askey had a less well known catchphrase)