Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Saturday 15 January 2011

Forthcoming

As you know by now, I am leaving my job shortly and hope to be leaving the country to work overseas from August or September. This means that I am keen to get in as much performing as possible before I go. My Summer contract means that realistically I have up to mid-June to do this.
So I am hoping to appear at City Voices in April where I will be reading a specially written piece of travel prose, and at Bilston Voices in May where I will be doing a selection of my own favourites from among my poetry.

My appearance at the Bilston Love Slam on Saturday 12th of February has now been confirmed and though you might only see me for the three minutes that it takes to get knocked out in round one (or six minutes if I make round two or nine if, by some miracle, I make round three) the evening is worth the money just for the curry.

I shall probably also go along to the next couple of Hit The Ode nights at the Victoria and try to get an open mic slot.

More details will follow later.

No comments: