Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Thursday 27 January 2011

A River of Stones #27

The Last Lesson

I return to the class at the end of the break.
The tables are laden with biscuits and cake.
The students are waiting to wish me farewell
And a long happy life wherever I dwell.
The future's uncertain, there's much that's not clear
But I'll remember forever how I felt standing here.

1 comment:

Sue said...

And a virtual glass of champers raised and glasses clinked together! Enjoy your last day - and your first day.