Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Neglect

This blog recently seems to be dying of neglect recently, and that's odd because I have never had more time on my hands than I do at the moment. It's true that I have jobs coming up from the 7th of July but right now I am unemployed and have nothing but time. You'd think that my blog rate would go up instead of tailing off to almost nothing.
I'm not sure why it is. It isn't as if I am actually doing anything with all this free time. It just seems to disappear.
Anyway. I shall try to rectify the situation.
As soon as I think of something to write about.

No comments: