Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Sunday 10 April 2011

Small Stones: Extended Remixes #6

This isn't really just an extended version of the small stone poem from 7th January, it's more of a reworking of the concept.


There was a future.


There was a future.

It was written
and road-mapped
and plotted
and planned,
uncontroversial
and placid
and bland.
With a stroke
of the pen
in ink black
as the void
the road map
was lost
and the plan
was  destroyed.
As I wrote
my name
at the foot
of the page.
I unwrote
my future
and walked
from the cage.

No comments: