Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Tuesday 11 August 2009

Double Dactyl

Very, very little time to get to this today so I'll make this quick.

Here's a definition of a double dactyl.

And here's a double dactyl about Jim Morrison.

Higgledy Piggledy
James Douglas Morrison
Was he a genius?
Did he excell?
One thing is certain he,
Anticlimactically,
Died in the tub in a
Paris hotel.

And thats all for today folks I have a cultural day of galleries and theatre planned. See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

robert said...

While working in Paris as a waiter, I had the chance to visit his grave, sad to see what has become of it. Nevertheless would like to thank you for the memory.