Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Wednesday 26 August 2009

Every silver lining has a cloud

At first I thought the news that Channel Four is axing Big Brother was good. Then I realised that the five hours per day* gap in three months of their schedule will almost certainly be filled with something even worse.
Combine that with the fact that I am already sick to death of hearing the "Strictly Come Dancing" theme tune AND IT DOESN'T EVEN START FOR ANOTHER THREE WEEKS, and I may well commit suicide. Or possibly just throw the TV away.

(*This figure admittedly includes broadcasts in the wee small hours of the night when no sane person watches television anyway, but they will still be hours that have to be filled with something. And who ever claimed that Big Brother fans are sane?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think they should give you your own show.

x