Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Wednesday 12 August 2009

Still mad as a box of frogs

Long-time readers, should any such thing exist, may recall that at around this time last year I posted a couple of times about Andrew. Andrew is one of the other summer school teachers. Now among his little personal quirks last year were his randomly surreal conversations, his desire to be included on this blog, his contention that pigeon holes shouldn't be called pigeon holes because you can't get a pigeon in them, a habit of analysing peoples' plates of left-overs at dinner and pretending that they are planets and an unfortunate inability to stop talking.
This year his condition has worsened somewhat.
He hasn't yet mentioned the pigeon holes but all the other symptoms are present, including the desire to be blogged about. What has changed is that he has taken to stalking me. Sitting here at my desk and working I have on several occasions turned around to find him standing outside my window staring it me. It's really rather disconcerting and I suspect that stronger doses of his medication might be needed.

There you go Andrew, another post about you.

2 comments:

hub events said...

you make me sound totally crazy. Wait till I show everyone the exact details of what you've been doing over the last week and a half. Then we'll see who's crazy shall we.

Bob Hale said...

If you have any video can I have a copy?