Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Wednesday 26 August 2009

Anticipating exhaustion

Tomorrow is my first day back at college, a day of enrolment when would-be students who want our courses come along, get assessed and, with any luck get placed on a course. I'm just hoping that it isn't quite so manic as last year.
I then have a few days more off before I'm back next week on Wednesday for a couple of weeks more enrolment and then back to the bit that's why I do it - the teaching.
If I'm missing at all in the next few days it's because I'm too shattered to write anything.

No comments: