Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Saturday 18 May 2013

RAIN ! ! ! !

It's raining!
Proper rain. Rain that bounces of the pavement. Rain that runs down the windows distorting the view. Rain that turns the streets into rivers.
There's thunder! There's lightning!
It's proper, good, old-fashioned, English-style rain.

For those of you saying, "Rain. Big deal.", let me tell you that this is the first proper storm I've seen in Baiyin since I moved here.

Sadly the horizon is brightening to the north so I don't expect it will last.
Still, for the moment, I can stand at my window and think thoughts of home.