Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Tuesday 29 December 2009

Always new depths

I had thought that Deal or No Deal, a show where people become insanely excited about picking random numbers, was about as moronic as it was possible to get. I had thought that there were no further depths available.
As ever, I was wrong.
Now we have a show called Heads or Tails. I saw a few minutes of it yesterday and although it's been given a few twiddles and tweaks it is fundamentally half an hour of someone tossing a coin and someone else saying "heads or tails". The more they get right, the more they win.

Where can we possibly go that is lower than this? I wait with bated breath to find out.

1 comment:

Kenzi said...

i greatly concur with you.
This list is not up to date. but clearly a sad look at reality.
h8 u reality

http://tv.popcrunch.com/25-worst-game-shows-of-all-time/