Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Wednesday 23 December 2009

Ongoing 9

The next picture in my doodles picture book shows a hand reaching into a box. I have filled the box with slips of paper on which are written my poem

Lucky Dip

policeman, politician, programmer or pilot
divorced or married, widowed, all alone
playboy millionaire or a shy and shrinking violet
philanthropist or heart as cold as stone

morose or happy, sorrowful or overcome with joy
famous or forgotten, a sinner or a saint
a good life or a bad life; build, maintain, destroy

take your ticket from the lucky dip and live without complaint

No comments: