Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Friday 25 December 2009

So here it is...

Not sure what this selection of Christmas gifts says about me.

Four bottles of assorted ales.
A Jack Daniels gift pack (glass, playing cards, beer mat, JD miniature)
Money towards a new pair of shoes
A Neil Gaiman poster
A paper-chain making kit (who says no one listens to me?)

It must say something though.

2 comments:

Cat Herself said...

mmmmm, Jack Daniels mmmmm

zmjezhd said...

Looks like a good haul. I got squat, but then I no longer celebrate any of the various hiemal solsticial holy days. Too bad about Liddell's copy of Wonderland.