Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Saturday 14 May 2011

Apprenticespeak

The Apprentice returned to our screens this week. Call me cynical if you wish but I found this assertion from one of the candidates a little hard to believe.

"I was once trained by Al Gore and then I was personally tutored by Desmond Tutu and the Dalai Lama."

Must have been a private school.

(Another good one, from a candidate commenting on the fact that they were making soup from the cheapest possible ingredients, "They might not buy it again but they're not gonna be sick.")

No comments: