Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Wednesday 11 May 2011

It hadn't really occurred to me but...

I was having a drink last night with one of the very few people who read this blog. He suggested that the "slip" by Vince Cable that I mentioned a couple of days ago  was no such thing but rather a calculated ploy. Vince Cable is, after all, not the most enthusiastic member of the coalition and has been vocal in some of his disagreements.
If it was, he can certainly add "good actor" to his CV as he fooled me completely.

No comments: