Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Thursday 5 May 2011

Forthcoming Attractions

Just a quick reminder.

Next Tuesday members of the Scribblers Writing Group (including me) will be filling the first half of the bill at City Voices in Wolverhampton as we launch our latest anthology of poetry and prose which includes the winners and runners up from our open writing competition as well as our own work.
The event takes place at The City Bar, King Street, Wolverhampton on Tuesday 10th May and usually kicks off at 7:45, finishing at 9:15. Best to be there from 7:30. And, of course it's free! At the moment I don't know who the second half performers will be, but be assured they will be worth seeing. They always are.

A couple of weeks later, I will be doing a full slot at the sister event, Bilston Voices, where I am intending to do a set of mostly autobiographical verse in my swansong Midlands performance. Once again I don't know yet who else is performing.
That one takes place at Metro Cafe, Bilston (opposite the Town Hall) on 26th May and starts at 7:30. There is a £2 charge but it's well worth it. Like City Voices it is usually all done by 9:15.

So, if you can make either event, please come along and enjoy.

No comments: